Hi,

just to say a few words myself...

It would be nice if this patch and eventually
the driver could be integrated into openvpn like the
win32 driver.

do that if you like, therefore I put it under BSD style license. However, I wrote the driver only weeks ago (it is online since August 24th), so there may be some bugs/weaknesses. Therefore I am interested in any bugreports, suggestions and problems encountered.

Mattias Nissler: Thanks for providing this driver, there
was a very short timeslice, where I was thinkning to do a tap
kernel extension on my own ... but luckily Daniel Lehmann has some
greater ability to use google correctly ;)

Well, perhaps that's not your fault, google had only two weeks until now to pick it up ;-) I was quite amazed that they are so quick.

Have fun,

Mattias