Place: #openvpn-discussion on irc.freenode.net
Date: Monday, 11th January 2010
Time: 19:00 UTC

Full log available here:

http://secure-computing.net/logs/%23%23openvpn-discussion.log

SUMMARY

Decided that a Wiki-based community site is the best solution.

Decided to have separate user and developer areas. If possible, use the same
backend software for both. If that fails, try to force the same (Wiki) syntax
on both backend applications. This should result in best possible user
experience for both groups. Trac and Redmine were suggested for the developer
site. Mediawiki was suggested for the user site. Decided to take a closer look
at these applications.

Decided that it's necessary to maintain the _possibility_ to host several
loosely coupled projects (e.g. OpenVPN, OpenVPN GUI, Windows TAP driver,
easy-rsa) easily using the same software.

Decided that we need to provide and maintain an index of OpenVPN-related
projects. This may be a simple Wiki page.

Decided that we need to support distributed VCS's (e.g. Git).