Hi,

tun.c contains this code, in the

#elif defined(TARGET_FREEBSD)||defined(TARGET_DRAGONFLY)

part of do_ifconfig() (about line 983 in the IPv6 payload branch):

----------------- snip ----------------
      else {
        if (tt->topology == TOP_SUBNET)
            argv_printf (&argv,
                              "%s %s %s netmask %s mtu %d up",
                              IFCONFIG_PATH,
                              actual,
                              ifconfig_local,
                              ifconfig_remote_netmask,
                              tun_mtu
                              );
        else
            argv_printf (&argv,
                          "%s %s %s netmask %s mtu %d up",
                          IFCONFIG_PATH,
                          actual,
                          ifconfig_local,
                          ifconfig_remote_netmask,
                          tun_mtu
                          );
      }

Is it just me needing new glasses, or is this twice the very same code,
with a little bit of different indentation?

If other people see this too, I'll send in a patch that drops the
duplicate bits.  The tun.c code is still hard enough to read...

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de