On 04/26/2010 05:48:38 AM, Davide Brini wrote:
> On Monday 26 Apr 2010 11:04:16 David Sommerseth wrote:
> >
> > Agreed, but from experience with many users ... it's a lot of users
> who
> > just take a script and try it out without even looking at the
> script
> > itself.  So if the script could fail gracefully giving a hint like
> > "you've not done as I told you to", some support issues will be
> avoided.
>
> Ok, that makes sense. I didn't look at it this way, but then I
> perfectly know
> what you mean, so I'll change it to exit if it detects that something
> is not
> set properly.

FWIW, and I don't know what the code does so I can't say
whether this would be useful, but if you go to http://example.com
or http://www.example.com (but not http://foo.example.com) you
get a bare-bones web page explaining that you're using a
reserved domain.

Karl <k...@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein