Hi all,

The next maintenance release of OpenVPN (2.1.4) will be released very
soon, probably on Monday. This release will be the first one to be
packaged for Debian and Ubuntu, the packages being already available for
testing here:

<http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/releases/ubuntu/10.04>
<http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/releases/debian/5>

I've smoke-tested the Ubuntu 10.04 i386 package myself and it seemed to
work just fine. However, I'd love to know how these packages work for
others (or if they don't) before publishing them "officially" on
openvpn.net. So all feedback is most welcome!

--
Samuli Seppänen
Community Manager

irc freenode net: mattock

PS. Also note that our buildbot instance now builds Debian/Ubuntu
packages whenever a commit is made to "allmerged" or "beta2.2" branches.
These automatically-generated packages are available here:

<http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/allmerged>
<http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/beta22>