Hi again,

Some more feedback.

1.Trying to use MSVC2010 (or later I suppose) to build the project using
the new method outlined in your link, I noticed that 'vcbuild' has been
removed after vc2008. They recommend using msbuild, whatever that is, which
requires different cli parameters  and also requires that the project be
converted accordingly. You may want to note this for future reference. I
haven't been able to compile, currently trying to find a VC2008
installation to try again.

2.Sometimes the script fails to download the parts that are hosted on
github, I suspect because github emits a 302.

Kind regards,
Athanasios