Hi,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 04:04:10PM +0100, George Ross wrote:
> OK, with the attached patch it does appear to work for me.  I'll give it
> some more exercise tomorrow morning, but in a quick test the tunnel does
> now appear to come up properly.

Thanks.  That confirms the theory "it's the TLS negotiation patch", and
in particular "TLS 1.1 works, TLS 1.2 breaks".

Now the even more interesting question is "why is it breaking for you
in particular, while it works for other Linux users just fine" (half
of my testbed is Linux...)

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de