Hi,

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 05:59:26PM +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
> > - Why not re-use facilitynames[] from sys/syslog.h, instead of adding
> >   something which is basically a duplicate of exactly that lookup table?
> Oh, wow.  I didn't know that this exists - learned something new today.

JFTR, this does *not* exist on Solaris (which we support) or AIX (which
we do not support yet, but I'm toying with it since it recently grew
TAP support...).

It does exist on Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, MacOS X, OpenBSD.

MinGW/Windows does not seem to have a syslog.h at all....

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de