Il 10/10/2016 18:09, debbie10t ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> On 10/10/16 14:42, Samuli Seppänen wrote:
>
>> Installers with the attached patch:
>>
>> <http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/temp/openvpn-install-2.3_git-do-ifconfig-after-tun-v2-I601-i686.exe>
>> <http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/temp/openvpn-install-2.3_git-do-ifconfig-after-tun-v2-I601-x86_64.exe>
>>

> For the hell of it I tested -i686 on WXP ..
> It successfully installs but then fails to run, missing fwpuclnt.dll
>
> You may want to include a refusal to install on WXP ?

Hi,

We did exactly that in "Fail if trying to run I60x installer on Windows
XP" commit:

<https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn-build/commit/65e328c89182c47d1a93398e04ca92199bf17af3>

Even though that change was crafted pretty carefully, it made all
installers - including I00x ones - fail on Windows XP. So we had to
revert the change:

<https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn-build/commit/42aed3b6e1267258830a6a071b477b5524500a4b>

I have not had time to look into that issue again. If somebody has a
clue why the NSI code in commit 65e328c89 did not work please let me know.

--
Samuli Seppänen
Community Manager

irc freenode net: mattock