Il 05/12/2016 05:06, Selva Nair ha scritto:

> On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 6:20 PM, David Sommerseth
> <open...@sf.lists.topphemmelig.net
> <mailto:open...@sf.lists.topphemmelig.net>> wrote:
>
>     Be brave, settle for some really reasonable defaults we would prefer.
>     Ship it and see how it is perceived.  If there are issues, we can respin
>     a new installer with modified defaults regardless of the core OpenVPN
>     release schedule.
>

> Totally agree. For starters let's install interactive service as a part
> of openvpn core -- its good for users and cant hurt anyone.
>
> Selva

An installer that implements the suggested changes is available here:

<http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/snapshots/openvpn-install-2.4_rc1-I601-openvpn-build-pr58.exe>

I tested the installer myself on Windows 7 Pro and it "seemed to work
fine". More testing would of course be welcome, especially with
non-default options.

As the name of the installer implies it is based on this PR:

<https://github.com/OpenVPN/openvpn-build/pull/58>

I reviewed the changes and they seemed reasonable. Note that that the
CoreSetup function will go away in the final version; Selva added it
just to ease review.

--
Samuli Seppänen
Community Manager