Hello,

as we release new versions of openvpn installer, there are at least two
"channels"

a) beta
b) stable

should we also host some rss/atom feed with the most recent versions of 2
channels ?

so, that openvpn-gui could check "for updates"
also, there's an exception for WinXP (which I've no idea what to do with).

it will help users to understand "new version is released, probably I
should upgrade".

it is great amount of work, I think we can schedule it after 2.4

Cheers,
Ilya Shipitsin