Hi,

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 11:56 PM, Илья Шипицин <chipits...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I seem to see several times issues like described in #665

I have seen this in the past but, iirc, without the FlushipNetTable error,
though not 100% sure of that.

However,

> what seems to be strange is couple of things:
>
> 1) "OR" clause. why not "AND" ?  https://github.com/OpenVPN/
> openvpn/blob/master/src/openvpn/tun.c#L6012-L6013

OR is correct as either case (error in WriteFile or error in ReadFile) is a
failure.

> 2) error message seems to be irrelevant  https://github.com/OpenVPN/
> openvpn/blob/master/src/openvpn/tun.c#L6034

I think this results from failure to set the IP using DHCP and always
thought it to be some misbehavior in the tap driver. But the failure to
flush may be related...

Have you found a way to reproduce it consistently?

Selva