Hi,

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:41:08AM +0100, Gert Doering wrote:
> Your patch has been applied to the master and release/2.4 branch.
>
> Tested on FreeBSD 10, Linux and, indeed, AIX 7 :-) - Linux/gcc is nicely
> clean, FreeBSD/clang finds a few that are silly and want fixing...

Yeah.  Right.  And it blows up on centos-6 and opensolaris-10.

Now I can't claim that I understand this...  David double-checked this
macro and m4/ stuff, so "everything should have been good", but it
isn't.

CentOS 6:

checking lz4.h usability... no
checking lz4.h presence... no
checking for lz4.h... no
                usable LZ4 library or header not found, using version in src/com
+pat/compat-lz4.*
checking git checkout... yes
./configure: line 24067: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
./configure: line 24067: `AX_CHECK_COMPILE_FLAG('
make: *** [config.status] Error 2

OpenSolaris blows up at the same point, but with less detail
("unexpected (" or something like this)

Now what...?

now what should I write here...