Hi,

On Sun, Jun 03, 2018 at 12:11:57PM +0200, Steffan Karger wrote:
> A server should not push us compression algorithms we didn't specify.  If
> the server does so anyway, reject the compression algorithm.

I can see why you do this, but if I understand this right, this will
break lots of currently-working OpenVPN setups - where we use the IV_
variables to parse out "what can the client do?" and send matching
"compress <foo>" PUSH_REPLYs.

So, feature-NAK.

Adding warnings (1/3) and a warning-override (3/3) is good measure, but
interfering with server-to-client pushing of options needs more
consideration.