Hi,

On 05/06/18 22:51, Gert Doering wrote:
> HI,
>
> On Tue, Jun 05, 2018 at 05:36:28PM +0800, Antonio Quartulli wrote:
>> From: Antonio Quartulli <anto...@openvpn.net>
>>
>> With this change a server is allowed to allocate an
>> IPv6-only pool. This is required to make it capable
>> of managing an IPv6-only tunnel.
>
> Without having done much review here, just one initial caveat: did you
> test this with --ifconfig-pool-persist?  What happens?

It should just be ignored.
At the moment pool-persist works only for IPv4 and there is no support
for IPv6. This has not been changed by this patchset.

I added a check about it in ifconfig_pool_read():

521     /* IPv6 logic not implemented yet, therefore bail out if no IPv4
pool was
522      * configured
523      */
524     if (pool && !pool->ipv4.enabled)
525     {
526         return;
527     }

However, I will test to see it if works as expected.

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli