Hi,

On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 11:59:04AM -0400, Selva Nair wrote:
> Finally, I'm not sure whether we still require patch authors to follow the
> code formatting style or we automatically run uncrustify during merge.

We have decided that all *core* authors are required to either run
uncrustify or "get it right on their own" - but Christopher is not
"core", so I could do that for him.

OTOH, I prefer to commit patches "as they come in on the list", so,
no code changes by me, not even formatting...

@Christopher: the source tree has "openvpn/dev-tools/uncrustify.conf".

If you copy that (on a unixish system) to $HOME/.uncrustify.cfg,
you can just call "uncrustify --replace $sourcefile" to have it change
the file to our accepted coding standard.  Much easier than hanggling
on the list later on.