Hi,

Windows 10 version of tap-windows6 9.23.1 is available here:

http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/snapshots/tap-windows6-9.23.1/windows10

The Windows 10 version is completely untested but it "should work" on
x86, x64 and probably even arm64.

Windows 7/8/8.1/Server 2012r2 installer and driver files are here:

http://build.openvpn.net/downloads/snapshots/tap-windows6-9.23.1/windows7

Both installers are unsigned - please ignore the "Unknown publisher"
warning when running them.

Best regards,

--
Samuli Seppänen