Hi,

I just got from vacation and struggling to catch up on things...

> I got the Static Driver Verifier to run with help from Stephen. The
> correct (command-line) procedure is now documented here:
>
> <https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/HLKTesting#StaticToolsLogoTe
> st>
>
> So it was bad usability after all. The tests are now running and
> hopefully I can create the merged test result package from SDV and Code
> Analysis today.

Reading your documentation, I found something odd.

I can just "cd src" and run:

msbuild tap-windows6.vcxproj /target:DVL /p:Configuration=Release;Platform=x64

And it produces tap0901.DVL.XML just fine. No need to jump into IDE and
click-click-click to build it.

Regards,
Simon