On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 2:04 AM Gert Doering <g...@greenie.muc.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 07:31:42PM -0500, Selva Nair wrote:
> > I thought we already went through this when we discussed the proposed
> "echo
> > msg" in considerable detail 3 years ago.
>
> Yeah, sorry.  Seems I got distracted and forgot all about the discussed
> "solution space", and just remembered the itch.
>
> I'm sure the thread is still sitting in my mailbox... will go looking for
> it today.

For those who have lost the original threads:

https://sourceforge.net/p/openvpn/mailman/openvpn-users/thread/CAEsd45T%2Bd6FUJ9Po0KHwtHjfuL9Q2D-poG8yFtY45Qyh%2BtHjkg%40mail.gmail.com/#msg36136236

https://sourceforge.net/p/openvpn/mailman/openvpn-devel/thread/CAKuzo_jPThhvXTJAtzhqVUVOLPW1VGu6h2jQhVsHicY8P2WRqA%40mail.gmail.com/#msg36141193

That was in Nov-Dec 2017. Actually, I was also thinking of reviving this
only the other day when intimating users about some updates came up..
Somehow such itches re-surface at the end of the year :)

Selva