Hi,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 01:56:27PM +0100, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> This is allows scripts and pluginsto parse/react to a
> CR_RESPONSE message
>
> Patch V2: doc fixes, do not put script under ENABLE_PLUGIN

This one was left out to try for too long (sorry), and is no more applying
in a fairly big way...

error: patch failed: include/openvpn-plugin.h.in:84
error: include/openvpn-plugin.h.in: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/openvpn/init.c:2948
error: src/openvpn/init.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/openvpn/options.c:1284
error: src/openvpn/options.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/openvpn/options.h:440
error: src/openvpn/options.h: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/openvpn/push.c:228
error: src/openvpn/push.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/openvpn/ssl_common.h:316
error: src/openvpn/ssl_common.h: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/openvpn/ssl_verify.c:1232
error: src/openvpn/ssl_verify.c: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: src/openvpn/ssl_verify.h:209
error: src/openvpn/ssl_verify.h: patch does not apply

I assume you have a rebased version in your tree... can you resend
this one, please?