Hi,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 02:43:09PM +0200, Kristof Provost via Openvpn-devel
wrote:
> That???s very interesting information. You may be closing in on the cause.
> What version do you run on the t_client server? Perhaps that will help me to
> reproduce it.

OpenVPN 2.6_git [git:master/26e40c48b89478cb

but I don't think that's actually needed, just looking at the difference
in packet size increase between DCO and non-DCO was already a good
indication :-)

So, see other mail, it's padding/rounding up, and for whatever reason,
this increases the encapsulated packet size for DCO - which normally gets
ignored on the receiving end, it seems, but for this particular packet
size range, the result is just too big.

[..]
> I???m on my way to Vienna for EuroBSDCon now, so I will be distracted until
> early next week, but when I???m back I should be able to dig into this as
> well.

Enjoy!  I've been to EuroBSDcon in Belgrade a few years back, and it was
definitely one of the nicest conferences I've been to - good talks, and
very nice and friendly (and interesting!) people everywhere.  This year,
I need to get other stuff done...