Hello!

Posted the same on forum :-)

Centos 6.

Yesterday I used 2.2. on client , all was OK:

All was OK:

OPTIONS IMPORT: explicit notify parm(s) modified

But today I installed update to 2.3.1 and I now I see:

Options error: option 'explicit-exit-notify' cannot be used in this
context ([PUSH-OPTIONS])

Why? How can I revert to previous behavior?

Thank you!