Sorry for my last incomplete email.I sent it by mistake.Here is the
complete description.

We have a hardware encryption enabled CPU,we want to test how does its
hardware encryption engine will improve Openvpn performance.

*We are getting outstanding improved performance in openssl*, from 48 times
up to 100 times in openssl encryption test with cryptodev engine supported.

The 'numbers' are in 1000s of bytes per second processed.
type             16 bytes     64 bytes    256 bytes   1024 bytes   8192
bytes
aes-128-cbc      12386.33k    41985.48k   312989.87k   823944.53k
infk

Then *while running the openvpn between 2 machine's* (one for server, one
for client, and both side cipher used aes-128-cbc), we can get the Openvpn
tunnel working, but when we tried to use iperf to test its traffic
throughput capacity, the throughput of Iperf shows only *16Mbits/sec with
cryptodev hardware engine* !!!, it is *even low than without cryptodev
hardware engine enabled(its around 80Mbits/sec)*.

If some body knows this issue,can you please point me to the source code
path where i can tweak something to improve performance with cryptodev case.

I am using below versions of the sources.

*OpenSSL 1.0.1g 7 Apr 2014*

*Openvpn --version*
OpenVPN 2.1.3 arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi [SSL] [LZO2] [EPOLL] built on Jul 29
2015
Originally developed by James Yonan
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. <sa...@openvpn.net>

*Cryptodev 1.6 version*

Please feel free to revert if any information is missing.

Thanks for the help.