Am 11.10.2016 um 12:36 schrieb Samuli Seppänen:
> If you can, please test the installers in your environment and let us
> know how it went: we'd like to minimize the chance of breaking existing
> setups before we make the official 2.4-alpha1 release.

Installs and connects fine on:
Windows 7 Professional SP1, 64 Bit

Windows 10 64 Bit Educational:
GUI warns about Interactive Service not being started.
After starting it manually, everything works fine.

On server side there is an openvpn 2.3.4 in tun-Mode running on (and
obtained from) Debian Jessie.

Kind regards,

engaging tech sites,!
Openvpn-users mailing list