Hi Kevin

On 14.12.2016 07.54, Kevin Long wrote:
> Assuming an adversary has full access to intercept your network traffic,
> and virtually limitless computing power, What would you do to make the
> best OpenVPN setup?
--snip--
> 1. Use easy-rsa3 or equivalent openssl commands to generate your
> keys/certificates using elliptic curve (instead of RSA).

Keep in mind that if you don't generate each private key file on the
device it will be used, you need a secure channel to move it to the
target device. I suppose you are aware since the subject is specifically
"cryptographic security", but as easy-rsa provides convenient commands
like build-client-full it is easy to miss.

Cryptography is just one layer - a very important one, but there are
many other ways to break security.

> -Kevin

/Magnus