Assuming an adversary has full access to intercept your network traffic, and
virtually limitless computing power, What would you do to make the best OpenVPN
setup? Performance taking a backseat to security here.

Here are a few ideas I’ve come across in my last day of seeking, and I would
really love feedback on any of these. I really want to know if there are other,
or better suggestions, and if any of these are misguided.

(Anyone googling who finds this, be warned, this is a provisional list of ideas
from an end user, NOT a guide for anything !)

1. Use easy-rsa3 or equivalent openssl commands to generate your
keys/certificates using elliptic curve (instead of RSA).

2. Use the new —tis-crypt feature rather than just —tis-auth (openvpn 2.4 )

3. Set tls-minimum to 1.2 on both client/server

4. Use a great tls-cipher that utilizes elliptic curve :
TLS-ECDHE-RSA-WITH-AES-256-GCM-SHA384  ( ?? )

5. Use a great cipher for openvpn data channel:  AES-256-GCM  (openvpn 2.4)   (
?? )

Feedback much appreciated.
Feed

-Kevin