Hi Aziz,

please keep the mailing list in CC when you reply.

On 12/10/17 16:57, Aziz wrote:
> Thank you Antonio for your feedback.
>
> Yes indeed, the default port is 1194 , protocol is UDP, however, the
> connection fails, when doing port forwarding for this port only.
>
> If I put the server into DMZ, I don't have any issues.  I'm just wondering
> if there are any additional ports required by the server to establish a
> connection ?

Generally there is no other port required for the clients to connect. I
feel it's a configuration problem on your router.

Can you see incoming packets on the server on the listening port? That
should clarify if the port forwarding is really working or not.

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli