How do I build intermediate CA using easy-rsa 3? I searched docs and code but no mention of intermediate anywhere.

If not supported, is it on your roadmap? And how can I fake it for now, using as many easy-rsa 3 commands as possible with raw openssl commands to fill the gaps?

Must I "easyrsa build-ca" on both root and intermediate CA? How can I generate a req from the intermediate's ca.crt so the root can import and sign it? I find the one thing that is supported is signing type "ca"

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!