Hi,

According to
"RMerlin Asuswrt-Merlin dev" the Asus RT-AC-86U can "hit 200 Mbps of OpenVPN
throughput".

"LouisvilleUK" states "I'm getting full 200 down throughput with PrivateTunnel
VPN using AES-128-GCM on the RT-AC86U".

https://www.snbforums.com/threads/openvpn-performance-of-the-rt-ac86u.41217/page-2

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.