On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu
<cgurkanerdo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matthias;
>
> Is it possible to change the EG representation after forming the EG? If it

yes, that should be possible.

> is possible, and you would like to go on this way, I could take the
> responsibility, if there will no problem.

+1
That would be a good fit, IMO.
If there is another one, let's try to add the second person as well.

History:
James and I were (long time ago) interested in the 299 EG.
However, he got "sick" of it before me :-) So, now it is only me.
(-> pretty inactive)

> What is the road map for this changing stuffs?

Dunno. Once we have a clear opinion on who (besides Gurkan)
is interested in joining the EG, I'll figure it out.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf