Hi Marco,

I am successfully able to bring-up the zabbix -server ..
Questions:
1. In openwrt (choas calmer) I enabled all the option of zabbix except
zabbix-server and compiled the code, and loaded once the router comes up,
 I edited the zabbix_agentd in the router to add server Ip address and
hostname and restarted the router, once it comes up i can see zabbix daemon
running as part of routers process status, but in zabbix server machine I
am not able to see agents details, Is it the polling/ discovery protocol
which automatically detects zabbix-agent or we have to add via hosts in
zabbix server.

2.  How are you configuring zabbix agent via openwisp2 ?

Some connectivity missing.. If you could please help me..

regards,