hi Feed and Macro,
Today, i use zabbix-uci to test cloud zabbix, but it dont connect to zabbix
server.
my config zabbix_agentd
config zabbix_agentd 'zabbix_agentd'
option AllowRoot '1'
option ServerActive '125.212.254.36'
option EnableRemoteCommands '1'
option Hostname system.hostname
option Include '/etc/zabbix_agentd.conf.d/'
option LogFile '/var/log/zabbix.log'
option Server '125.212.254.36'
  option StartAgents '1'
And  zabbix_agentd.conf

AllowRoot=1
EnableRemoteCommands=1
Hostname=system.hostname
StartAgents=1
Server=125.212.254.36
Include=/etc/zabbix_agentd.conf.d/
LogFile=/var/log/zabbix.log

i dont see ServerActive=125.212.254.36 appear in my zabbix_agentd.conf
and then i open file /etc/init.d/zabbix_agentd i see:
config_load zabbix_agentd
        allowroot=$(config_get zabbix_agentd AllowRoot)
        enable_remote_commands=$(config_get zabbix_agentd
EnableRemoteCommands)
        hostname=$(config_get zabbix_agentd  Hostname)
        startagent=$(config_get zabbix_agentd StartAgents)
        server=$(config_get zabbix_agentd  Server)
        ACTserver=$(config_get zabbix_agentd  ActiveServer)
        include=$(config_get zabbix_agentd Include)
        logfile=$(config_get zabbix_agentd LogFile)
i think that is reason for ServerActive=125.212.254.36 dont appear.
Help me check it. Thanks all..
sorry for my English