I have taken the past few days to go through the basic json-editor code. I
found out they don't use any validation library, rather have implemented
their own json validation directly into the editor. So There is no AJV from
there that can be used to customize the advanced editor.
So my next steps will be to go through the ajv library and understand the
options i have so as to be able to escape the warnings we are getting with
the vpn config section. Since the validation warnings are actually being
thrown by the ajv in the editor, and not the editor itself. However i Will
need to understand the reason y that warning is being thrown.