Here's a few hints: the ideal student is capable, responsible, autonomous,
has a good basic knowledge of how openwisp works, is showing he wants to
help our community succeed and and has some prior experience in
contributing to open source.

This year will be tough: we will go for quality over quantity. That means
only the very best will be selected.

Federico