Hi Amit:
It's good to see your enthusiasm, to be the part of GSOC in openwisp start
from here: http://openwisp.io/docs/developer/contributing.html

On Feb 13, 2018 8:50 PM, "Amit Kumar Singh" <amitsi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello All,

I am very happy as OpenWISP is selected as GSoC 2018 organization.
Few months back I tried to apply for Google Code-In but I got late and due
to this I was not selected.
And this time I have GSoC and I really don't to let this opportunity go. It
would be great if someone
could help me to know how to get selected as GSoC 2018 student.