Hi,

Thanks for the review, I was under the impression that the issues that are
not directly related to the title of the proposal shall be kept only on
GitHub.

Now, I've added these three issues that you mentioned in the proposal. I'll
look more into these issues and start working on them asap.

I also updated this PR: https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-ipam/pull/27
with the latest commit on django-ipam. :-)

--
Best,
Ajay Tripathi