Hello,

*18 May, 2020 - 22 May, 2020:*

This week openwisp-controller and django-netjsonconfig merge was completed.
I also implemented the changes suggested in various PRs, made improvements
in swapper usage as done in opewnisp-firmware-upgrader. (Implemented these
changes in openwisp-ipam and django-x509.)

*PRs Open for Review:*

Most PRs were reviewed recently,

1. https://github.com/openwisp/django-x509/pull/87#issuecomment-632297695
2. https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-ipam/pull/45#discussion_r429226434

Are two new recently open questions about changes.

*Working next on issues:*

Next week I plan to work on openwisp-network-topology and
django-netjsongraph module merge.

Best,
Ajay