Hi,

*30 May, 2020 - 5 June, 2020:*

The django-freeradius and openwisp-radius are now merged:
https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-radius/pull/89
Minor improvements and cleanup remains, it shall be done this week.
Instead of working on ansible-opewnisp2, I worked with
https://github.com/openwisp/openwisp-users/issues/122 to ensure other PRs
are not blocked because of this.

*Working next on issues:*

This week, I will work on a tutorial for users to port from
django-netjsongraph to openwisp-network-topology & make fixes in the
openwisp-controller PR according to the reviews from other merge PRs. :-)

Best,
Ajay