Sorry, I didn't mean to offend or insult you and the other developers.
I realize you all have lives and are busy, and I sincerely appreciate
the time and effort you have all spent in developing OpenWRT. It's
just a bit frustrating to submit a patch and get no response, only to
see the identical patch submitted a few weeks later and committed in a
day. It's hard not to feel the original patch went to the great bit
bucket in the sky for whatever reason.