Dies schrieb Matthias Buecher / Germany (m...@maddes.net):

> So if you are sure that the patch is not mangled by your mail client (no
> wraps, no tabs to spaces), then inline is definitely preferred.
> Maybe setting some options in your mail client will avoid this behaviour.

Can you point me to the line where any mangling took place? I just checked
the list reply of my own message, which looks completely fine to me, but
when checking your reply, I noticed some tabs being replaced by spaces inside
the quoted patch.

I don't think mutt does any mangling, since the message itself is generated
by "git format-patch" and sent as it is.