2011/5/8 John Crispin <j...@phrozen.org>
> if it was 29 on ifxmips/ it will be 29 on lantiq/. only the stp and ebu
> gpios were mapped to new offsets. the first 32 gpios stayed the same.

I tried 29 again now, and no power, also tried some others, nothing.

If someone want's to see here is how power is set in original fw:
http://pastebin.com/00vJxdYa

> 2011/5/8 Hanno Schupp <hanno.sch...@gmail.com>
> Hi All,

> I have one of these hanging around and not used for much. Happy to assist
with testing, if I > could get some instructions as to how the image is to
be compiled (basic make menuconfig > settings). Also on the photo here I can
see TX and Rx only. I cannot see GND marked out. > Any hints?

Just connect GND to metal on usb port, because I closed my router and dunno
now where GND is on the board around tx and rx pins.

Use the patch I made for a basic support:
https://code.google.com/p/sx76x-openwrt-danube/source/browse/trunk#trunk%2Fpatches
There is also a u-boot binary and modified source to use as a third
bootloader.