> >> Also this board doesn't have wlan eeprom, instead it is read by a wlan
> driver from a file inside fw. If someone has some answers on how to modify
> current ath5k driver, would like to know.
>
> > in a file inside the FS or in a sector on the flash ?

Inside a file, which has wlan mac address in it, and it has that atheros
AR5001-0000-0000 Reference Card thing inside.

About that usb gpio. I already tried 29 and some others to xway_register_dwc
but it stays the same Disconnected port , and no power on it. Do I also need
to set lq_pci_data.gpio and lq_pci_data.irq? ( currently I just copied
everything from easy50712 mach config and changed partitions and other stuff
for my board)

Thanx