I would like to see support in trunk as well. In the meantime I have been using the patch Mark Deneen created, which adds support for everything except some of the LEDs and switches, see his email and thread for more info...

https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2011-August/011901.html

Ben