On 11/10/2011 05:59 AM, Ben Pfountz wrote:
I would like to see support in trunk as well. In the meantime I have been using
the patch Mark Deneen created, which adds support for everything except some of
the LEDs and switches, see his email and thread for more info...

https://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2011-August/011901.html

We have been using these patches for months on many devices.  See my
addition patch to allow the same kernel to work on both the nh and nh2.
I'd like to see the additional LED support too, but not sure I can
justify the time to do it myself right now.