>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Hutchinson <b.hutch...@gmail.com> writes:

Brian> So if I want immediate relief from this, I should drop back to
Brian> Backfire and turn on madwifi in makemenuconfig?

>>  Except for the recently 'gain calibration timeout' problem which
>> recently I helped bisect and which nbd fixed, ath5k has been
>> working fine for me since last spring.  No more madwifi for me. ;-)

Brian> Did you compile it into the kernel or install it as a package?
Brian> It appears kmod-ath5k isn't available to install using the
Brian> repos & opkg.

I build from trunk.  I selected (=y) it from menuconfig under kernel
and wireless.  You can search in menuconfig with '/'.

--
Russell Senior, President
russ...@personaltelco.net