Hello,

Le 02/28/12 02:55, Brian Hutchinson a écrit :
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Russell Senior
<russ...@personaltelco.net>  wrote:
I build from trunk.  I selected (=y) it from menuconfig under kernel
and wireless.  You can search in menuconfig with '/'.

Ah, I have a /etc/config/wireless file now and the radio is finally
doing something!  Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction.
I compiled in ath5k support.

Does mac80211 support any kind of 802.11a turbo mode (11ast)? I had
really hoped that I could use channel 160 but reading up on the
feature it looks like only madwifi does 11ast???

No this is not supported because this used to be implemented as a driver private wireless extension.

mac80211 only handles standard rates.
--
Florian