I picked up a D-Link DIR-601 for a couple of bucks today and went to flash it,
but I cannot find the correct image listed in the snapshots folder for ar71xx
[1]
Per the Wiki [2] and and Trac for changeset 30570 [3] there should be an image
for the 600 and one for the 601, but neither are listed in the snapshots/trunk
folder

The Google webcache [4] leads me to believe that the 14 Mar snapshot had 14
images for the DIR-6xx platform, but they are no longer found in the 11 Apr
snapshot.

[1] http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/
[2]
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/d-link/dir-600?s[]=build#installing.of.openwrt.for.first.time
[3] https://dev.openwrt.org/changeset/30570/trunk
[4]
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xknQ5OFNcp8J:downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Am I missing something, or were these snapshots missed in the 11 Apr build?

Thanks

Aaron Z