Any updates on this?
If the debugging symbols are frequently needed with snapshots, would it be
possibly perhaps to have /trunk and /trunk_debug directories? Then if someone
wanted or needed debugging symbols, they could use the /trunk_debug snapshot
for their device?
I realize that this would significantly increase the amount of space needed for
storing the snapshots and the amount of time needed to compile them, but in my
case, I dont currently have the knowledge to compile a build, or the time to
learn how (between working full time, going to school, raising a family and my
part-time jobs, there isn't much "play time" in my schedule), but I would like
to take advantage of the changes which should make the trunk version of image
for the D-Link DIR-601 better than the 10.03.1 image, but without compiling the
image myself, I am stuck with the stock firmware.

At some point down the road (when I finish with my degree), I hope to setup a
build environment so I can create images, but it is not possible now, nor will
it be for at least 6 months.

Thanks

Aaron Z