On 07/02/14 08:37, Andy Botting wrote:
> Steve,
>
>     If others have an N750 that they could test on, I have a built image
>     with this patch included at:
>             http://openwrt.crc.id.au/r39504/
>

> Is your LNA patch applicable to the N600?
>
> I've got a couple of them sitting around after I tried them out and had
> signal issues (presumably before the signal fix patches made it to trunk).

Hi Andy,

I do have an N600 - and I can confirm this works as advertised. The
settings related to the LNAs for the N600 are the same as the default
N750 BEFORE the patch. As such, I'm not quite sure of the problem - if
its non-existent, coincidence, or it is a quirk of the N750.

That's why I'd like to get more testers / feedback from owners of N750
devices to check...

--
Steven Haigh

Email: net...@crc.id.au