----- Original Message -----
On Monday, April 7, 2014 at 8:49:25 AM "Fernando Frediani"
<fhfredi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NDA = $$$ = Quiet
>
> I just don't understand what is the problem, if it's really true, to
> tell the most interested people (developers) that you are working on
> something directly related to the project, even without giving any
> further details due the NDA.
Perhaps the first rule of this particular NDA is that you cant confirm or deny
the existence of the project and the associated NDA?

That would seem rather shortsighted and counterproductive in this case (given
that they claim to want to ensure OpenWRT support, yet none of the core
developers is claiming to have even seen one), but it wouldn't be the first
case of a contract that was shortsighted and counterproductive.

Aaron Z